Platform: Windows OS application
BuenoPlayer, is a simple .mp3 (only - at this time), player. With a visible scroll text lyrics, and pictures (taken from given played directory, and optionally taken from a search on the band en.wikipedia.org pages) slideshow, while playing tracks.
Originally the BuenoPlayer was a part of another project I am maintaining called MP3Handler, which is a meta tag editor and manager for audio/picture files. After a request it was detached as a separate project.
BuenoPlayer partial list of features/controls:
- Right click Windows Explorer and Shell Menu item - "BuenoPlayer" - to play a track from explorer. Associate .mp3 windows explorer extension with BuenoPlayer.
- Drop drop files from explorer to the BuenoPlayer Panel to create a playlist.
- When mouse is on the BuenoPlayer panel, properties manager are visible:
- TrackBar (LeftTop) - Scroll Text Speed
- TrackBar (RightTop) - Scroll Text Font Size
- TrackBar (LeftBottom) - Current position of played song
- TrackBar (RightBottom) - Volume control
- Left Panel - Properties and switchs
- DisplayWikiImages - Adds images from wikipedia.org according to the played 'Band' tag from the mp3 ID3v2 meta tags. Currently support:
- en.wikipedia.org - wikipedia.org english version
- he.wikipedia.org - wikipedia.org hebrew version
- PathImages - Adds images from played path, Whether to present images from current played track directory.
- ScrollText - Whether to scrolltext lyrics when playing song.
- All other switches are metatag properties which will be presented ontop of the presented text.
- Mouse actions:
- Mouse Move while Left click - Moves ScrollText
- Mouse Move while Right Click - Change ScrollText Speed
- Middle Mouse scroll - Changes ScrollText Font Size
- DoubleClick - Realign ScrollText to top of the page