Platforms: Windows OS application
Copy OpenGraph tags as styled HTML to Clipboard
I wrote this little utility to imitate the, now, common use of shring links.
Most of the email applications these days, didn't implement that feature yet.
And it can be used in various cases. For more information about OpenGraph click this.
The application is put in the Windows Tray Icons. By clicking it you'll get a dialog of the link you would like to get the OpenGraph Data from. The application will initiate a pulling requrest of the link. And extract from it the OpenGraph image, and description --> as written in the html page.
- Wallpaper: Do recursive directories Wallpaper slide
- Emails: Outlook connection to Enable fast creation of email from template
- Launching: Fast launching application from Tray
- Server: Server to get calls (on port 9992) and display them on the Windows Notificaiton Panel
- OpenGraph: Fetch OpenGraph data, and fast copy them to clipboard from Tray or from Command Line
Windows app screen shots: